Friday, June 3, 2011

Will Zhang Interview


Your name: Will Zhang
Age: 18
Sex: Male
Hometown: San Jose, CA
"Played by": Jay Chou*


What have you done that has brought you here?  I stabbed someone in a fight.
What’s your ability?  I can shape-shift
What do you have to say to the other contestants?  Mess with me and I’ll rip your throat out.
What's your favorite kitchen utensil?  A knife.
If you could take back your crime, would you? No way!
Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. A switchblade, in case there’s any trouble.
What is your comfort food? I don’t need comforting.
If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? “Like bringing a knife to a gunfight”
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?  Kanye. Does he do movies?
What can you bring to your team? I’ll win it for everyone.
What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? My homies.
Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? All of them
Who will save your skin at least once? I’ll be the one saving their skins.
If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Get the hell away from these losers.
Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have your powers? What I did had nothing to do with my powers.
What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? Not killing the rest of my team.
Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I’m an awesome rapper.
What kind of music/books/movies do you like? Rap, and black history books/movies.
If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do?  Would you help them, or abandon them? I’d get rid of those fools in a minute.
How do you feel about the other teams? First chance I get, I’m takin’ them outta the competition.
Who are your heroes? Kanye and Martin Luther King, Jr.


*Disclaimer: The actors pictured here are not actually playing these characters. They are just an example of how the author pictures the characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment