Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jesse Evers Interview


Your name: Jesse Evers
Age: 20
Sex: Male
Hometown: San Diego/Los Angeles, CA
"Played by": Ed Speelers*


What have you done that has brought you here?  I set something on fire.
What’s your ability?  Fire.  Obviously.  Didn’t I just say that?
What do you have to say to the other contestants?  Don’t come too close, or I’ll set you on fire.
What's your favorite kitchen utensil?  A pizza cutter
If you could take back your crime, would you? Probably not.
Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. A small fire extinguisher in case my fire gets out of control.
What is your comfort food? Mac & Cheese
If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be?  “Doesn’t play well with others”
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?  Who cares who plays me?  Just put a hot girl in it and I’m good!
What can you bring to your team? I can set the hunters on fire.
What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? Nada. I’m tired of California.
Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? I don’t know. I don’t think I like that Will guy.
Who will save your skin at least once?  Adrian.
If you win back your freedom, what will you do next? Go where I want.
Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have your powers? Probably.
What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? I don’t think any of it will be tough. We got this.
Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I’m a black belt in Karate.
What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I like “Fahrenheit 451”.  Music: rock. Movies: action, especially Karate movies.
If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do?  Would you help them, or abandon them? I’d definitely help Adrian, or Lily. They’re like family to me. The other two . . . I’d probably help them.
How do you feel about the other teams? They don’t matter to me.
Who are your heroes?  Jackie Chan.


*Disclaimer: The actors pictured here are not actually playing these characters. They are just an example of how the author pictures the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment