Thursday, June 2, 2011

Moira Cristaldi Interview




Your name: Moira Cristaldi
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA
"Played by": Lucy Hale*


What have you done that has brought you here?  I tried to keep an evil company from torturing helpless animals.
What’s your ability?  Telepathy
What do you have to say to the other contestants?  Stay out of my way.
What's your favorite kitchen utensil?  An apple slicer.
If you could take back your crime, would you? No way! Someone has to look out for those with no voice.
Name one personal item in your bag, then tell us why you have it. My laptop, for gaming.
What is your comfort food? French fries.
If you were a T-shirt what would your slogan be? Vegetarians rock!
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Maybe Selena Gomez. She’s pretty, and I heard she’s a vegetarian.
What can you bring to your team? I can help keep us together, because I can hone in on everyone’s thoughts.
What will you miss most while leaving your current life behind for this challenge? My cat. I wish I could have brought her with me. I'll miss my guy too. I hope I get a chance to talk to him.
Who do you think will prove to be most obnoxious on your team? Lily. I can’t stand her.
Who will save your skin at least once? Maybe Will?
If you win back your freedom, what will you do next?  Go meet my hot guy in person for the first time!
Do you think you would have gotten in trouble if you didn't have your powers? Yes.
What do you think will be the toughest part of this contest? I hope they don’t make us eat meat.
Do you have any special skills, outside of your power? I’m pretty awesome at Final Fantasy.
What kind of music/books/movies do you like? I like black metal and 80’s music. I like to play RPGs.
If it came down to you or your teammates what would you do?  Would you help them, or abandon them? I’d help anyone except for Lily.
How do you feel about the other teams? I couldn’t care less.
Who are your heroes? Gandhi.


*Disclaimer: The actors pictured here are not actually playing these characters. They are just an example of how the author pictures the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment